Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/01/2020. Notification is out for 141 Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) post in the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31/01/2020 to 20/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A)
Post Date: 31/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 141
Important Dates for PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||31/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/02/2020|
|Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee||27/02/2020|
|Download of Admit Card||03/03/2020 Onwards|
|Date of Written Examination||08/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A)||141|
- Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A): 15,600-39,100 + 5400/– Grade Pay.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 37 years.
- Candidates should possess a degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture) (with minimum Sixty percent marks), from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates provided that Preference shall be given to a person, who possesses a degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture), from a recognized University or Institution.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
The selection will be based on the Competitive Examination.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||2500/-||3000/-|
|Person with Disability, (Physical Handicapped) Punjab State only||500/-||1250/-||1750/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 31/01/2020 to 20/02/2020 at 11.59 P.M.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format) should not be lesser than 10 KB and more than 40 KB. The photograph must be a recent passport size color photograph with light background.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of the signature of the Candidate (jpg/jpeg format) should not be lesser than 10 KB and more than 40 KB.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application