Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the PPSC Accountant Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/01/2020. Notification is out for 07 Accountant posts in the Department of Housing and Urban Development Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/01/2020 to 14/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Accountant
Post Date: 31/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for PPSC Accountant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||24/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/02/2020|
|Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee||24/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Accountant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
- Accountant: 10,300-34,800+4,400 Grade Pay.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 37 years.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of six months certificate course in Computer data entry with the proficiency of tally software either from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified (OR)
- Candidates should possess a Computer Information Technology six months course in computer data entry with the proficiency of tally software equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
The selection will be based on the Competitive Examination.
Pattern for the Competitive Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No.of Questions|
|5||Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability||20|
|6||General Knowledge and Current affairs||20|
Total No. of Questions: 120
Total Marks: 300
There will be no negative marking in the written test.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||2500/-||3000/-|
|Person with Disability, (Physical Handicapped) Punjab State only||500/-||1250/-||1750/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Accountant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 24/01/2020 to 14/02/2020 at 11.59 P.M.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format) should not be lesser than 10 KB and more than 40 KB. The photograph must be a recent passport size color photograph with light background.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of the signature of the Candidate (jpg/jpeg format) should not be lesser than 10 KB and more than 40 KB.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.