Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board has announced the PNGRB Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/05/2020. Notification is out for Individual Consultant post in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 18/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Individual Consultant – Engineering: Level – I
Post Date: 22/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for PNGRB Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of PNGRB Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree in Engineering / Master’s Degree in Science / Economics / Operations Research or Equivalent from a Recognized University or Institution.
- Experience up to 5 years in:
- Techno-economic project appraisal / evaluation / choice Of project involving large investment in the field Of Oil and gas pipelines storages capacities, marketing infrastructure / city distribution, etc; or of regulations Or
- Familiarity with the latest technological development in the Oil and gas sector; or
- Setting up of city gas distribution networks, its operation and maintenance;
- Operation maintenance Of Oil and gas pipelines; or
- Drafting of technical standards/safety codes pertaining to oil and gas pipelines and installations.
Desirable: Experience in development of Geographical Information System (GIS) maps on various platforms / software
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for PNGRB Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.pngrb.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with copies of documents in support of their qualifications and experience, addressed to the following address:
Joint Adviser (AKG), Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, Ist Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi - 110001