Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has announced the PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/03/2020. Notification is out for 14 posts such as Senior Residents (Non-Academic) and Medical Officer purely on contract basis for one year for running the temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Chandigarh on 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Residents (Non-Academic) & Medical Officer
Post Date: 23/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Dates for PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Residents (Non-Academic)||12|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|9||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Residents (Non-Academic)||60,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Residents (Non-Academic)||40 years|
|2||Medical Officer||30 years|
Candidates should be completed MD (Anaesthesia).
Candidates should be completed MD (Biochemistry).
Candidates should be completed MS (Otolaryngology)
4. General Surgery:
Candidates should be completed MS (Surgery).
Candidates should be completed DM (Haematology) or MD (Pathology)
6. Internal Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MS (Internal Medicine).
7. Medical Microbiology:
Candidates should be completed MS (Medical Microbiology / Microbiology).
Candidates should be completed MS Orthopaedics.
9. Obst. & Gynae:
Candidates should be completed MD / MS (Obst. & Gynae).
Candidates should be completed MD / MS Ophthalmology.
Candidates should be completed MD Paediatrics.
Candidates should be completed MD Radiology (before bifurcation) / MD Radio-diagnosis / MD Radio-diagnosis & Imaging.
13. Medical Officer:
- A medical qualification included in I or II schedule or Part II of the 3rdschedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the 3rdSchedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13 (3) of the Act
- The candidate must be registered with the State / Central Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have special training in Family Planning & Educational methods. Preference will be given to Postgraduate degree or diploma in the specialty concerned.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.pgimer.edu.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form / bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents / certificates in support of their claim and 03 photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs to the below venue:
The Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Residents (Non-Academic) & Medical Officer||08/04/2020 at 11.30 A.M|
Important Links for PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.