Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has announced the PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/03/2020. Notification is out for 09 Senior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialties purely on contract basis for running the temporary OPD of proposed PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Chandigarh on 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Residents (Non-Academic)
Post Date: 23/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Residents (Non-Academic)||09|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|6||Obst. & Gynae||01|
- Senior Residents (Non-Academic): 60,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
Candidates should be completed MD (Biochemistry).
2. Community Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MD (Community Medicine / Social and Preventive Medicine) or MD (Community Health Administration-three years course).
3. General Surgery:
Candidates should be completed MS (Surgery).
4. Hospital Administration:
- Candidates should be completed MD (Hospital Administration) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Master’s in Hospital Administration from MCI recognized Institution / University or a recognized qualification equivalent.
5. Internal Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MD (Internal Medicine)
6. Obst. & Gynae:
Candidates should be completed MD / MS (Obst. & Gynae).
Candidates should be completed MD / MS Orthopaedics.
Candidates should be completed MD / MS Ophthalmology.
Candidates should be completed MD Paediatrics.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.pgimer.edu.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form / bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents / certificates in support of their claim and 03 photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs to the below venue:
The Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Residents (Non-Academic)||08/04/2020 at 11.30 A.M|