Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has announced the PGIMER Research Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Research Officer & Project Coordinator in Chandigarh. Eligible candidates send the application before 23/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The posts are for the Project “Price Regulation and Value-Based Pricing for Anti Cancer Drugs: Implication for Patients, Industry, Insurer and Regulator”. The duration of the project is 02 years.
Name of the Post: Research Officer & Project Coordinator
Post Date: 16/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for PGIMER Research Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||16/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/05/2020|
|Date of Interview||28/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of the PGIMER Research Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should be completed Masters in Public Health / M.D. Community Medicine / MD Pharmacology.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of research experience in economic evaluation/ Health Technology Assessment. Proficiency in writing scientific papers and reports Excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D.
- Excellent knowledge of health economics.
- Proficiency in undertaking independent research work in the health sector.
- High level of expertise in using statistical software such as SPSS, STATA, Rand MS Excel
- Good communication skills
2. Research Officer:
Candidates should be completed Master’s in Public Health / MD Community Medicine / Master’s in Pharmacy Practice / MD in Pharmacology.
- Excellent knowledge of Health Technology Assessment & EuroQol Valuation Methods, -Experience of writing project reports.
- Experience in the use of statistical software such as SPSS, Epi-lnfo, Spreadsheet programming.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for PGIMER Research Officer Recruitment:
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae with supporting documents to [email protected]