Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Secretary Professional Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/08/2020. Notification is out for 05 vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates can apply online from 21/08/2020 to 12/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Secretary Professional
Post Date: 21/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Secretary Professional Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Secretary Professional Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Company Secretary Professional||05|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Company Secretary Professional||30,000 – 1,20,000|
Age Limit (as on 12/09/2020):
Candidates should be born on or after 13/09/1991.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Company Secretary Professional||29 Years|
Candidates should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Candidates should have At least 01 year in company secretariat of any unlisted / listed company (internship / training shall not be counted as experience).
The selection will be based on
|Gen / OBC||400/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Secretary Professional Recruitment:
- Applications are invited through online.
- Online registration can be done by visiting the PGCIL website: www.powergridindia.com.
- Online registration starts from 21/08/2020 to 12/09/2020.
- Candidates should use a valid email-id and mobile number for registering.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application, candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application.