Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 30/06/2023. Notification is out for 1233 Vacancies. The engagement shall be purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/07/2023 to 31/07/2023. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. For more related details candidates can check the given PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 30/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 1233
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. Candidates who satisfy all the given eligibility criteria can apply for the Apprentice posts. Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply online.
|Start Date of Online Application||01/07/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
PGCIL invited online applications to fill 1233 Apprentice Posts across India. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies.
|Name of the Region||No of Vacancies|
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||53|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||188|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||79|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||93|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||70|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||97|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||115|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar||47|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||105|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||106|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||70|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||105|
PGCIL Apprentice Salary: Selected candidates will be placed in the below pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Graduate Apprentice / HR Executive||17,500|
Candidates should not have completed 18 years to be eligible for the posts.
1. Diploma Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in a relevant field.
2. ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed ITI in the relevant field.
3. Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline / BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.
4. HR Executive / CSR Executive:
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
Check the application fee in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Application Fees|
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) on the website of www.apprenticeshipindia.org or www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Once completing the registration, Apply Online by visiting the official website of PGCIL www.powergrid.in.
- Candidates click Careers → Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices → Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 01/07/2023 to 31/07/2023.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- After submitting the Application, take out a printout of the final Application.