Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts notification on 08/02/2022. Notification is out for 118 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/02/2022 to 20/02/2022. Check the detailed information in the given content. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. For more related details candidates can check the given notification.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 08/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 118
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply for the AET posts. Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply online.
|Start Date of Online Application||08/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
PGCIL invited online applications to fill 118 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts across India. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer Trainee||118|
Selected candidates will be placed in the below pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer Trainee||Not Specified|
The upper age limit and age relaxation of the candidate will be applicable as per PGCIL rules.
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- Valid Score in the GATE 2021.
Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021. The selection will be based on
- Gate Scores 2021
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The application fee is not disclosed.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online for AET Posts.
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website: www.ncs.gov.in.
- Candidates click Jobseeker -> PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts -> Apply.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy required documents.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.