Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts notification on 27/01/2022. Notification is out for 105 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/01/2022 to 20/02/2022. Check the detailed information in the given content. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. For more related details candidates can check the given notification.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 27/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 105
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply for the AET posts. Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply online.
|Start Date of Online Application||27/01/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
PGCIL invited online applications to fill 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts across India. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies. Check category-wise vacancy details here.
|Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee (Computer|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||29||15||08||03||05||60|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil)||02||01||01||0||0||04|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics)||02||01||01||0||0||04|
Selected candidates will be placed in the below pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer Trainee||40,000 – 1,40,000 per month|
The upper age limit of the candidate must be 28 years as on 31/12/2021. Candidates should have been born on or after 31/12/1993.
Reservation / Relaxation is applicable to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per Government of India directives. check relaxed age limits in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should be completed full-time B.E / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) in relevant discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Valid Score in the GATE 2021.
Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021. The selection will be based on
- Gate Scores 2021
The fee must be paid online. SC / ST / PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online for AET Posts.
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website: www.powergrid.in.
- Candidates click Careers → Job Opportunities → Openings.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph and the scanned copy of the signature in .JPG format.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.