Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Diploma Trainee Posts notification on 18/06/2021. Notification is out for 20 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/06/2021 to 08/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee
Post Date: 18/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 20
Place: UP, Uttarakhand, MP
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Diploma Trainee Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||18/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Diploma Trainee Posts
|Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||07||01||05||01||01||15|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02||00||02||01||01||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Diploma Trainee||25000 – 117500|
- The upper age limit is 27 years for UR/EWS.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical):
- Candidates should have completed full-time regular 3 years Diploma from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-SM in Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical) discipline.
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil):
- Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / EWS / ST / PWD candidates and pass marks for SC. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Computer Based Test
|S. No||Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|1||Other Candidates||300 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Departmental candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Diploma Trainee Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the official website of PGCIL www.powergrid.in
- Candidates click Careers → Job Opportunities → Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-III.
- Online registration starts from 18/06/2021 to 08/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- After submitting the Application, take out a printout of the finally Application.