Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 19/07/2021. Notification is out for 1110 Vacancies in various regions. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/07/2021 to 20/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 19/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 1110
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||21/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Corporate Center, Gurugram||44|
|2||Northern Region – I, Faridabad||134|
|3||Northern Region – II, Jammu||83|
|4||Northern Region – III, Lucknow||96|
|5||Eastern Region – I, Patna||82|
|6||Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||74|
|7||North Eastern Region, Shillong||127|
|8||Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||53|
|9||Western Region – I, Nagpur||112|
|10||Western Region – II, Vadodara||115|
|11||Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||76|
|12||Southern Region – II, Bangalore||114|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Graduate Apprentice / HR Executive||15,000|
- Candidates should have completed 18 years of age.
1. Diploma Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in relevant field.
2. ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed ITI (Full Time course) in relevant field.
3. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Full Time (4 years course) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in relevant field.
4. HR Executive
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification appliable to the respective trade.
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of www.apprenticeshipindia.org or www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Once completing the registration, Apply Online by visiting the official website of PGCIL www.powergrid.in.
- Candidates click Careers → Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices → Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 21/07/2021 to 20/08/2021.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- After submitting the Application, take out a printout of the final Application.