Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/01/2020. Notification is out for Executive Trainee post in PGCIL, Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/01/2020 to 15/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 only apply.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Electrical)
Post Date: 17/01/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/02/2020|
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): 60,000/ – 1,80,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 31/12/2019):
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
Candidates should be completed Full Time B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE 2019
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / Departmental candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the PGCIL website: www.powergridindia.com
- Online registration starts from 15/01/2020 to 15/02/2020
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2020.
- Candidates have to register themselves online at the POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2020 Application No., GATE 2020 Registration Number and other required information.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him / her safely for future reference.