Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/03/2020. Notification is out for 25 Executive Trainee (Finance) post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/03/2020 to 06/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Finance)
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Executive Trainee (Finance): 60,000 – 1,80,000/- per month.
Age Limit (06/04/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Candidates should be completed CA / ICWA (CMA).
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam.
- Group Discussion
- Behavioral Assessment and Personal Interview.
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions|
|1||Professional Knowledge Test (PKT)||120|
|2||Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)||50|
Negative marking for each wrong or multiple answers: 1/4 marks
For Unreserved / EWS: Minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
For OBC(NCL) / SC / ST / PwD: Minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||GEN / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the PGCIL website: www.powergridindia.com
- Online registration starts from 07/03/2020 to 06/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest color passport size photograph .jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of signature .jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 07/03/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|