Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/06/2020. Notification is out for 02 Assistant Officer Trainee and 01 General Manager (Law) post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/07/2020 to 06/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Officer Trainee & General Manager (Law)
Post Date: 08/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)||02|
|2||General Manager (Law)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)||40,000|
|2||General Manager (Law)||1,20,000-2,80,000|
Age Limit (as on 06/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age limit|
|1||Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)||28 Years|
|2||General Manager (Law)||52 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
1. Assistant Officer Trainee
- Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
2. General Manager (Law)
- Candidate should have completed a Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute / University.
- Post Graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial / Corporate Law / Labour / Taxation Law will be an added advantage.
The selection will be based on the:
For Assistant Officer Trainee
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
For General Manager (Law)
Pattern for the Written Exam (Assistant Officer Trainee):
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions|
|1||Professional Knowledge Test (PKT)||120|
|2||Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)||50|
Negative marking for each wrong or multiple answers: 1/4 marks
For Unreserved / EWS: Minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
For OBC(NCL) / SC / ST / PwD: Minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
Candidates will be able to pay only through Online.
|1||GEN / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment:
- Applications are invited through online.
- Online registration can be done by visiting the PGCIL website: www.powergridindia.com.
- Online registration starts from 07/07/2020 to 06/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest color passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official notice.
- Payments can be made only online. Candidates read the given instructions carefully before making the payment.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.