Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/01/2020. Notification is out for 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee posts in Haryana. The selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Engineer Trainees. After successful completion of the 01 year training period, they shall be absorbed in the company as Engineers at E2 level. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2020 to 07/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer Trainees
Post Date: 17/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 110
Important Dates for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Engineer Trainees: 40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000 (IDA) during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
Age limit (as on 31/12/2019):
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should have been born on or after 01/01/1992
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
Candidates should be completed Full Time B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE 2019
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / Departmental candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the PGCIL website: www.powergridindia.com
- Online registration starts from 20/01/2020 to 07/02/2020
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2019 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form.
- Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE-2019 scorecard.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Then the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest color passport size photograph .jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned copy of the signature .jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb.
- Candidates will have to upload caste certificate / disability certificate / discharge certificate / age relaxation cum domicile certificate and essential qualification certificatealong with final year / semester marksheet /EWS certificate .pdf file size not exceeding 1 MB.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him / her safely for future reference.
Important Links for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 20/01/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|