Pawan Hans Limited has announced the Base Coordinator Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Base Coordinator and Base Helper on a contract basis in Shimla. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/05/2020 to 23/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Base Coordinator & Base Helper
Post Date: 11/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Pawan Hans Limited Base Coordinator Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Pawan Hans Limited Base Coordinator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Base Coordinator||28 years|
|2||Base Helper||25 years|
1. Base Coordinator:
- Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Working knowledge of Computers is desirable.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 03 years of relevant Aviation Experience in the areas of Passenger handling, Airport handling / coordination, Ticketing, Flight planning etc.
2. Base Helper:
- Candidate should be minimum VIII pass or equivalent from any recognized Institute / School / Board.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 01 year experience.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Skill Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||118 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for Pawan Hans Limited Base Coordinator Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Pawan Hans Limited website: www.pawanhans.co.in
- Online registration starts from 11/05/2020 to 23/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.