Patna High Court has released the Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Translator Posts notification on 20/10/2022. Notification is out for 39 Translator vacancies to be filled in the Patna High Court. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/10/2022 to 11/11/2022. Selection will be made as per the selection criteria given below. Candidates should confirm that they meet the given eligibility before submitting an application for the post of Translator. Candidates can view the eligibility criteria and vacancies by category below. Check here for the latest Patna High Court Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Translator
Post Date: 20/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 39
Important Dates for Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Translator Posts
Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for Translator posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/10/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Translator Posts
Patna High Court invites applications to fill 39 Translator vacancies. Check the vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary as given in the below table. Refer to the salary details here.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Translator||44900 – 142400|
The age limit for Translator posts as of 01/01/2022 is given in the below table. Candidates can check their eligibility here.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Translator||18 to 37 years|
- Candidate should have completed a Graduate Degree with English as one of the subjects with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test / Interview
The application fee is applicable as per Govt Rules. The application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Translator Posts
Go through the few simple steps given below and apply accordingly.
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Click ->Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.