Parliament of India has announced the Translator Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 47 Translator vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can email the application before 27/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Translator
Post Date: 20/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 47
Place: New Delhi
Important Date for Parliament of India Translator Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/07/2020|
Vacancy details of Parliament of India Translator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Translator||47600 – 151100|
The upper age limit is 27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in English from a recognized University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium from a recognized University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium from a recognized University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level AND
- Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the Government OR
- 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
The selection will be based on the:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
How to Apply for Parliament of India Translator Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- Candidates need to fill the Application form, scan the application form along with all other required necessary documents and send it to [email protected] on or before 27/07/2020.