Parliament of India has announced the Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/12/2019. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant. The posts are in Parliament Museum Service in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can send the application form to the given address before 13/01/2020.
Name of the Post: Curatorial Assistant, Conservation Assistant and Technical Assistant.
Post Date: 03/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Date for Parliament of India Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/01/2020|
Vacancy details of Parliament of India Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 27 years.
1. Curatorial Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Master’s degree in History from a recognized University with specialization in Modern Indian History OR
- Master’s degree in Museology from a recognized University/Institute OR
- Bachelor’s degree in History from a recognized University.
- 01 year in a reputed Museum, being conversant with various facets of Museum-related work, including use of latest IT techniques for planning and maintenance of Museums for those having a Master’s Degree and 02 years for those having Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Conservation Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry from a recognized University.
- 02 years in a reputed Conservation Laboratory/Museum, being well versed with various works related to museums, including conservation of papers and textiles and other collections. Must possess knowledge and experience of the latest conservation techniques.
3. Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Applications from a recognized University / Institution.
- 02 years in operation, maintenance and regular upgradation of Computers and accessories, including LCD / DLP Projectors, Plasma Screen, TFT, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of various Museum-related work viz. visual documentation of the collection, new Computer Programming for Exhibits, planning educational and other programmes for visitors, etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply for Parliament of India Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- Filled and send it to the below address:
THE RECRUITMENT BRANCH, LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.