Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for 03 Senior Resident posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 12/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days or till a regular candidate.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 09/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|2||Obs & Gynae||02 (Gen)|
- Senior Resident: Level-11 as per the 7th Pay Commission.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
|2||SC / ST||42 years|
- Candidates should be completed MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma or any other equivalent qualification in the concerned specialty recognized by the Medical Council of India. Non-PG at least three years experience in concerned specialty.
- Registered with Delhi Medical Council (the only qualification incorporated in DMC will be considered) and have not completed three years of Senior Residency.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates should bring the original documents along with the self-attested copies of all the documents along with one passport size photograph to the following venue:
- Registration for the interview will be done from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM on the date of the interview. Registration will be closed at 11.00 AM
Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-17
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||12/05/2020 at 09:00 A.M|