Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital has announced the Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Resident posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Post Date: 13/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Jr. Resident Dental||01 (Gen)|
- Junior Resident: Level-10 as per the 7th Pay Commission.
|2||SC / ST||35 years|
- Candidates should be completed BDS Degree recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Registered with Delhi Dental Councill State Dental Council and have not completed 01 year Junior Residency for Dental Junior Resident.
- Internship completion by 14/05/2020 and not before 13/05/2018. Preference will be given to fresh candidates.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates should bring the original documents along with the self-attested copies of all the documents along with one passport size photograph to the following venue:
- Registration for the interview will be done from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM on the date of the interview. Registration will be closed at 11.00 AM
Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-17
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Date and Time|
|1||Junior Resident||15/05/2020 at 09:00 A.M|