Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Radiographer Posts notification on 21/09/2023. Notification is out for 378 Vacancies in various Medical colleges and hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha. Candidates can Apply online from 21/09/2023 to 15/10/2023. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. The online application link will be active now. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Radiographer
Post Date: 21/09/2023
No. of Vacancies: 378
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Radiographer Posts
The Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Radiographer Recruitment 2023 is released. Interested candidates can check the online registration dates given here.
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/09/2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration/Re-Registration||15/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Radiographer Posts
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released 921 Vacancies for Radiographer Posts. Category wise vacancies are given below. keep checking this page for the latest vacancy updates.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates selected for the Radiographer Post will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Radiographer||25500 – 81100|
Age Limit is applicable as per Odisha Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Radiographer||21 to 38 years|
- Candidates must have completed HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate).
- Diploma in relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Radiographer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.osssc.gov.in
- Click ->Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- New User must click -> New user->Register.
- Register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- A unique registration number and password will be generated.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted online application.