Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer Posts notification on 23/01/2023. Notification is out to engage 7483 Nursing Officer (District Cadre) Vacancies in all 30 districts establishments and 13 Medical College and hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha. Candidates can Apply online from 27/01/2023 to 17/02/2023. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. The online application link will be active from 27th January 2023. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer
Post Date: 23/01/2023
No. of Vacancies: 7483
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer Posts
The notification for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 short notification is out. Interested candidates can check the online registration dates given here.
|Start Date to Register/Apply Online||27/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer Posts
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released 7483 Vacancies for Nursing Officer Posts. District wise and Category wise vacancies will be notified shortly. keep checking this page for the latest vacancy updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates selected under the Nursing Officer Post will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Nursing Officer||29200 – 92300|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the Nursing Officer posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing Officer||21 to 38 years|
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the categories given below.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women||5 years|
- Candidates must have passed 12th in the 10+2 System or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM / B.Sc Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of State / any other institutions recognised and approved by the Indian Nursing council.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test
The written exam pattern for Nursing Officer Post is given below.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||GNM / B.Sc. Nursing Course||60||60||2 hours|
|2||Questions Based on Practical skills||25||25|
|3||Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|4||English (HSC Standard)||05||05|
- No application fee for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.osssc.gov.in
- Click ->Recruitment->Apply Online.
- New User must click -> New user->Register.
- Register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- A unique registration number and password will be generated.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted online application.