Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forester, Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector Posts notification on 25/10/2023. Notification is out to engage 2712 Forester, Forest Guard and Livestock Inspector Vacancies in various districts under different departments of the Government of Odisha. Candidates can apply online from 26/10/2023 to 20/11/2023. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. The online application link will be active from 26th October 2023. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Forester, Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector
Post Date: 25/10/2023
No. of Vacancies: 2712
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forester, Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector Posts
The notification for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Forester, Forest Guard and Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2023 notification is out. Interested candidates can check the online registration dates given here.
|Start Date to Register/Apply Online||26/10/2023|
|Last Date to Register||20/11/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forester, Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector Posts
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released 2712 open vacancies for Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer posts. Check post wise vacancies in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest vacancy updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates selected for the Forester, Forest Guard and Livestock Inspector Post will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the Forester, Forest Guard and Livestock Inspector posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Forester, Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector||18 to 38 years|
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the categories given below.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women||5 years|
- Candidates must have passed 12th (Science) with basic Computer skills.
2. Forest Guard
- Candidates must have passed 10+ from a recognized board.
3. Livestock Inspector
- Candidates must have passed +2 Vocational Course in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- No application fee for OSSSC Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forester, Forest Guard and Livestock Inspector Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.osssc.gov.in
- Click ->Recruitment->Apply Online.
- New User must click -> New user->Register.
- Register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- A unique registration number and password will be generated.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted online application.