Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the OSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/12/2019. Notification is out for 04 Sub-Inspector posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2019 to 18/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
Post Date: 19/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for OSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/01/2020|
- First-year: 16,880/–
- Second-year: 18,570/-
- Third-year: 20,430/-
- Fourth-year: 22,480/-
- Fifth-year: 24,730/-
- Sixth year: 27,210/-
The age limit should be between 21 to 25 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates and the total period of service rendered in Defence Service in the case of Ex-Servicemen Personnel.
Candidates must be a Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized University.
Candidates must be able to speak, read & write Odia.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Viva Voce-cum-Psychological Test.
Candidates pay through online using the S.B.I. collect portal.
|1||General / OBC||200/-|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for OSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply through online.
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at–least one year period for future communication.
- On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated. Application Sequence No. generated will act as the “user-id” for the candidate.
- All candidates mandatorily need to upload the scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and scanned image of full signature in the online Application Form which must be within max-80 kb (The Format supported is JPEG / JPG).
- In addition to the above requirements, all the candidates need to upload their 101h Standard mark sheet and Certificate & Degree certificate & mark sheet. (File size max-300kb, format supported-pdf) in ”Document Upload” section.
- Candidates needs to upload the online payment slip(e-receipt slip) (File size max-300kb, format supported -pdf) in “Document Upload” section.