Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment 2020 notificaton. Notification is out for 34 Vacancies to work under Excise Commissioner on Contract basis. aspirants may apply from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020 till 11.55pm. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector of Excise
Post Date: 18/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 34
Important Dates for OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/09/2020 till 11.55pm|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|1||Sub-Inspector of Excise||34|
Category wise Vacancy Details for OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment:
Name of the Post
|1||Sub-Inspector of Excise||10||12||12|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub – Inspector of Excise||10,000/-|
- Aspirants should be 21 to 32 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SEBC / SC/ST/ Women Candidates||5 years|
- Aspirants should have any Degree from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Main Written Examination
- Aspirants other than SC/ST have to pay 200/-(Non-Refundable) Exam fees through Online mode (Net Banking).
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official site www.ossc.gov.in
- Aspirants may fill the Online Application only after Registration.
- Aspirants needs to upload the Documents (Educational Qualification Proof, Birth Certificate or DOB proof, Community Certificate (if applicable), etc.) with the application.
- Aspirants may apply from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020 till 11.55 pm.
- Aspirants must submit the valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout copy of the submitted application.