Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment 2020 notificaton. Notification is out for 201 Vacancies. aspirants may apply from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020 till 11.55pm. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Post Date: 18/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 201
Important Dates for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/09/2020 till 11.55pm|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||201|
Category wise Vacancy Details for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment:
Name of the Post
|1||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||31||41||36||93|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||9300 – 34,800|
- Aspirants should be 21 to 32 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SEBC / SC/ST/ Women Candidates||5 years|
- Aspirants should have H.Sc Science / H.Sc Vocational Courses (Agriculture) related subject in Crop Production/Horticulture/Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery from any recognized board/council.
- Aspirants should have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed a test in Odia in ME School Standard.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Main Written Examination
- Aspirants other than SC/ST/PwD have to pay 200/-(Non-Refundable) Exam fees through Online mode (Net Banking).
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official site www.ossc.gov.in
- Aspirants may fill the Online Application only after Registration.
- Aspirants needs to upload the Documents (Educational Qualification Proof, Birth Certificate or DOB proof, Community Certificate (if applicable), etc.) with the application.
- Aspirants may apply from 16/08/2020 to 15/09/2020 till 11.55 pm.
- Aspirants must submit the valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout copy of the submitted application.