Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC Recruitment 2022: Traffic Constable Posts notification on 04/03/2022. Notification is out for 56 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2022 to 12/04/2022. Post wise vacancies and eligibility details are given for easy reference of aspirants. Candidates who are interested in the constable post can check the details given below for more information regarding the OSSC recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Traffic Constable
Post Date: 04/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 56
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2022: Traffic Constable Posts
Check out the online application dates for the Traffic Constable Posts given in the below table. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. Online registration closes on 12th April 2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Recruitment 2022: Traffic Constable Posts
Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruits 56 Vacancies to fill up Traffic Constable posts. Category wise vacancies distribution is listed below. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates appointed for the Traffic Constable Posts will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Traffic Constable||21 to 38 years|
- Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized institution. and
- Must have passed middle school exam with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
Candidates can check the written exam pattern in the table given below.
|General English||20||20||90 minutes|
|Mental Ability& Reasoning||15||15|
The application fee should be paid only through online mode. Candidates belonging to the following categories (UR / SEBC / SC / ST) can check their application fees in the tabular column.
|UR / SEBC||200/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022: Traffic Constable Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for OSSC Recruitment 2022: Traffic Constable Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.