Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Assistant Exam notification on 06/08/2022. Notification is out for 130 vacancies to fill Group-C Junior Executive Assistant posts under the Home Department, Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2022 to 11/09/2022. Category wise vacancies and eligibility requirements are provided in detail for convenience of aspirants. Candidates interested in the Junior Executive Assistant Posts should check out the information provided below. Continue reading for more information on the OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022.
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Posts, 200 Vacancies | Direct Interview – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Junior Executive Assistant
Post Date: 06/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 130
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Assistant Posts
The following table lists the online application dates for the Junior Executive Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates should apply online before the deadlines. The online registration period ends on September 11, 2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/08/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Assistant Posts
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is looking for 130 candidates to fill Group-C Junior Executive Assistant positions. The distribution of vacancies by category is shown below. Check out the job description here.
|S.No||Name of Category||No. of Vacancy||Vacancy (Women)|
Candidates hired for Junior Executive Assistant positions will be paid on a monthly basis according to the table below. Check Pay Details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Executive Assistant||14,200|
OSSC Age Limit:
To be eligible for the positions, candidates must be between the following age. Check the age restriction in the given tabular column. Age relaxation is permitted under government regulations. The relaxed age limits are also listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR||21 to 38 years|
|2||SEBC / ST / Women||21 to 43 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
- Self Certification: Should Possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
There will be three stages to the selection process
- Typing Test (English)
- Test in Computer Application
- Document Verification
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Assistant Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click -> Apply Online.
- Select Registered User/New User.
- The online link will be active from 12th August 2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated (Note down the registration no. and password).
- Log in and fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.