Odisha State Selection Board has announced the OSSB Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts notification. Notification is out for 972 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/03/2021 to 21/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lecturers
Post Date: 22/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 972
Important Dates for OSSB Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||22/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of OSSB Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||No. of Posts|
|10||Logic & Philosophy||73|
- Lecturer (Scale of Pay): 44,900 to 1,42,400.
- The age limit should be Minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women / Ex-servicemen||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Minimum of 50% marks is required for SC / ST / SEBC / PwD candidates.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test (150 Marks)
- Career (25 Marks)
- Viva-voce Test (25 Marks)
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||200/-|
How to Apply for OSSB Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the OSSB website: www.ssbodisha.ac.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registration, a unique Online registration number and password will be generated.
- Login and Apply using the register number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.