Orissa High Court has released the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Orderly, Office Peon, Mali Posts notification on 13/04/2023. Notification is out for filling 88 Orderly, Office Peon, Mali vacancies in Group D cadre in the High Court of Orissa. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17/04/2023 to 01/05/2023. If a candidate wishes to apply for the above positions, make sure you meet the requirements listed below for eligibility. In the below article, candidates can check the Orissa High Court 2023 Job and eligibility details.
NCB Recruitment 2023: Surveillance Assistant, Havaldar, Sepoy Posts, 99 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Orderly, Office Peon, Mali
Post Date: 13/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 88
Important Dates for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Orderly, Office Peon, Mali Posts
Online applications are invited for Orderly, Office Peon, Mali and Class-IV Posts. Candidates should refer to the table below and send the application online on specified dates. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/05/2023 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Orderly, Office Peon, Mali Posts
Candidates interested in Orissa High Court Orderly, Office Peon, Mali and Class-IV posts might look at the vacancies in the table below. Candidates who are looking for the Orissa High Court Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates who are appointed for the Orderly, Office Peon, Mali & Class-IV posts will be paid a monthly salary. Other allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Band|
|1||Orderly, Office Peon, Mali, Class-IV||4,750 – 14,680|
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the Orderly, Office Peon, Mali, Class-IV Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Orderly, Office Peon, Mali, Class-IV||21 to 35 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, SEBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Women – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD SC / ST / SEBC – 15 years
- Candidates must have passed 8th standard.
- Must have knowledge of cooking, cleaning, housekeeping, gardening & other household work.
The selection will be based on
Orderly & Office Peon / Class-IV
- Stage 1: Prelims Test
- Stage 2: Written Test
- viva Voce
Application fee payment must be made online. Check the below table for category-wise fee details. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment.
|2||SC / ST / PwD||Nil|
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Orderly, Office Peon, Mali Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Part A (Registration Form): Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully log in, fill in your details and submit the Application.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Completed the payment & Submit the application.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.