Orissa High Court has released the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant Section Officer Posts notification on 02/11/2023. Notification is out for filling 53 Assistant Section Officer (Group B Category) vacancies in High Court of Orissa. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02/11/2023 to 17/11/2023. If a candidate wishes to apply for the Assistant Section Officer post, make sure you meet the requirements listed below for eligibility. In the below article, candidates can check the Orissa High Court 2023 Job and eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Assistant Section Officer
Post Date: 02/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 53
Important Dates for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant Section Officer Posts
Online applications are invited for Assistant Section Officer Posts. Candidates should refer to the table below and send the application online on specified dates. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||02/11/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17/11/2023 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant Section Officer Posts
Candidates interested in Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer posts might look at the vacancies in the table below. Candidates who are looking for the Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Section Officer||53|
Candidates who are appointed for the Assistant Section Officer posts will be paid a monthly salary. Other allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Section Officer||35,400 – 1,12,400|
Age Limit (as on 02/11/2023):
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the Assistant Section Officer Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Section Officer||21 to 37 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- He/she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Applications.
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Application Test
Application fee payment must be made online. Check the below table for category wise fee details. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment.
|1||Others||Applicable as per rules|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||Nil|
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant Section Officer Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Part A (Registration Form): Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully log in, fill in your details and submit the Application.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Completed the payment & Submit the application.
- Print the Application for future reference.