Orissa High Court has released the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Stenographer Posts notification on 28/03/2022. Notification is released to fill 22 vacancies of Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’. The online application has commenced on 28/03/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria provided in the below content. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online using the online application link from 28/03/2022 to 18/04/2022.
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer
Post Date: 28/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Stenographer Posts
The online application link for Junior Stenographer Post is active from 28th March 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||18/04/2022 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Stenographer Posts
Orissa High Court invites applications from the citizens of India for Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The below table contains subject wise vacancy details. Check the vacancies and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
A monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates. Usual allowances will be given as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Stenographer||25,500 – 81,100|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2022):
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/08/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Stenographer||21 to 32 years|
The age limit is relaxed for reserved categories. Check age relaxation here.
- SC / ST / SEBC & Women – 05 years
- PwDs – 10 years
- PWD belonging to SC / ST / SEBC – 15 years
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 4O words per minute in typewriting/transcription on a computer.
- He/she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Computer Application Test
- Skill Test
The payment must be made online. Candidates will have to pay the application fee as given below. SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from application fees.
|2||SC / ST / PwD||Nil|
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Stenographer Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully log in, fill in your details and submit the Application.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Completed the payment & Submit the application.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Stenographer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.