Orissa High Court has released the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Junior Stenographer Posts notification on 05/08/2021. Notification is out for 29 vacancies for Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05/08/2021 to 04/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer
Post Date: 05/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 29
Important Dates for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Junior Stenographer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||04/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Junior Stenographer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Stenographer||25,500 – 81,100|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Stenographer||21 to 32 years|
- SC/ST/SEBC& Women – 05 years
- PwDs – 10 years
- PWD belonging to SC/ST/SEBC – 15 years
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 4O words per minute in type writing / transcription on computer.
- He / she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Computer Application Test
- Skill Test
|2||SC / ST / PwD||Nil|
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully login, fill in your details ans submit the Application.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the exam fee online.
- The application must be submitted on or before 04/09/2021.