Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2023: Dental Surgeon Posts notification on 21/04/2023. OPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 is out for filling 197 Dental Surgeons Group A (Junior Branch) Vacancies under Health & Family Welfare Department. The online registration link will be active from 28/04/2023 to 29/05/2023. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria in the below content.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, Data Entry Operator, Engineer, Ward Attendant Posts, Salary 138300 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon
Post Date: 21/04/2023
No. of Vacancies: 197
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2023: Dental Surgeon Posts
Online registration commences on 28th April 2023. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online OPSC Dental Surgeon applications will be active until 29th May 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2023: Dental Surgeon Posts
Online applications are invited for Dental Surgeon Posts. 197 vacancies are released out of which 65 are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies below as the table contains the name of the category and the number of posts.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Dental Surgeon||Applicable as per Rules|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2023):
Check the age limit for the Dental Surgeon post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1985 and not later than 1st January 2002.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max Age Limit|
|1||Dental Surgeon||21 years||38 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, ESM and PwD candidates. Check the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Women / ESM – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Candidates must have completed a BDS and must have a valid registration certificate under Dentist Act 1948.
Selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Test
All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2023: Dental Surgeon Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OPSC official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email id or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.