Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2022: Statistical Officer Posts notification on 21/12/2022. Notification is out for 33 Vacancies. in Odisha Subordinate Statistics and Economics Services Cadre under Planning and Convergence Department. The online registration link will be active from 31/12/2022 to 30/01/2023. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria in the below content.
Name of the Post: Statistical Officer
Post Date: 21/12/2022
No. of Vacancies: 33
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Statistical Officer Posts
Online registration starts on 31st December 2022. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for Statistical Officer will be active only till 30th January 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||31/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/01/2023|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||30/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2022: Statistical Officer Posts
Online applications are invited for Statistical Officer Posts. Online Application is released for 33 Vacancies. 11 vacancies are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table as it contains the name of the category and vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
Check the age limit for the Statistical Officer post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 2001.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Statistical Officer||21 years||38 years|
Age relaxation is applicable to the following categories. Check category-wise age relaxation below.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Ex-Serviceman / Women – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (SC / ST / SEBC) – 15 Years
- Candidates must have completed a Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Physics, Economics, Applied Economics, Agriculture Economics, Sociology or Econometrics or B.com.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Written Exam
The application fee is exempted for all Candidates.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Statistical Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OPSC official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email id or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application.
- Submit the application and document copies to OPSC.