Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts notification on 15/12/2022. Notification is out for 3481 Vacancies in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 27/12/2022 to 27/01/2023. Aspirants can view the eligibility details on this page. The online registration and Notification PDF link are given at the end of the article.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 15/12/2022
No. of Vacancies: 3481
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
Online registration commences on 27th December 2022. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online application for OPSC Medical Officer Postition will be active till 27th January 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/01/2023|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||27/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
Online applications are invited for Medical Officer Posts. 3000+ vacancies have been released out of which 1160 vacancies are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the given table as it contains the name of the category and the number of posts.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
|TOTAL||3481 (1160 – W)|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
Check the age limit for the Medical Officer post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 2001.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||21 years||38 years|
- Candidate must have completed MBBS or equivalent degree.
- Must have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961.
- Candidate must have the required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Written Test
- Document Verification
The Application fee is not disclosed in the notification PDF. Candidates must pay the application fee if required. Details will be mentioned while applying for the recruitment.
|Gen / OBC||Not Disclosed|
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Not Disclosed|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application for future reference.