Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts notification on 21/01/2022. Notification is out for 123 Vacancies. The posts are permanent. The online registration link will be active from 28/01/2022 to 28/02/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the vacancy details other eligibility criteria in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Post Date: 21/01/2022
No. of Vacancies: 123
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
Online registration starts on 28th January 2022. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for Assistant Agriculture Officer will be active till 28th February 2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/02/2022|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||07/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
Online applications are invited for Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts. Online Application is released for 123 Vacancies. 42 vacancies are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table as it contains the name of the Category and no of posts.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Agriculture Officer||9,300 – 34,800|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
Check the age limit for the Assistant Agriculture Officer post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983 and not later than 1st January 2000.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Assistant Agriculture Officer||21 years||38 years|
Age relaxation is applicable to the following categories. Check category wise age relaxation.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Ex-Serviceman / Women – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (SC / ST / SEBC) – 15 Years
- Candidates must have completed a B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Written Exam
Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD Candidates.
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|General & Others||500/-|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OPSC official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email id or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 28/01/2022)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|