Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 22 Vacancies (Group — B) in the State Forensic Science Service Organization under Home Department. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 04/03/2021 to 05/04/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No. of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/04/2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||12/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Division|
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Scientific Officer||21 years||32 years|
- Candidates must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized University in the subject mentioned against the respective Divisions / Disciplines as mentioned below and must have secured a minimum of 60% of the aggregate marks.
- Toxicology – Chemistry
- Chemistry – Chemistry
- Physics – Physics
- Ballistics – Physics
- Serology – Zoology
- Biology – Zoology
Selection will be based on
- Career Marking and Interview
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|UR / GEN & Other Candidates||400/-|
- Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Scientific Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 04/03/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.