Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts notification on 16/12/2021. Notification is out for 335 Vacancies. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18/12/2021 to 02/01/2022. Candidates can check the vacancy details other eligibility criteria in the below content. Discipline wise vacancies are listed below in detail.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 16/12/2021
No. of Vacancies: 335
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Online registration starts on 18th December 2021. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for Post Graduate Teachers will be active till 2nd Jan 2022. Candidates who applied earlier in response to notification no. 16 for the same post need not apply.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/01/2022|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||09/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Candidates will be recruited for Post Graduate Teacher Posts. Online Application is released for 335 Vacancies. 116 vacancies are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table as it contains the Name of the Discipline and no of posts.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline|
No. of Vacancies
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
Check the age limit for the Post Graduate Teacher post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||21 years||32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable to the following categories. Check category wise age relaxation.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Ex-Serviceman / Women – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (SC / ST / SEBC) – 15 Years
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Career Assessment (70 Marks)
- Personal Interview (30 Marks)
Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD Candidates.
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|General & Others||400/-|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OPSC official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email id or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 18/12/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|