Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts notification on 27/10/2021. Notification is out for 335 Vacancies. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 08/11/2021 to 07/12/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 27/10/2021
No. of Vacancies: 335
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||08/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/12/2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||14/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline|
No. of Vacancies
- Applicable as per OPSC rules.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||21 years||32 years|
- SC / ST / SEBC / Ex-Serviceman / Women – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (SC / ST / SEBC) – 15 Years
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
Selection will be based on
- Career Assessment (70 Marks)
- Personal Interview (30 Marks)
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|General & Others||400/-|
- Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 08/11/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|