Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 2452 Vacancies in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 26/02/2021 to 25/03/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon)
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No. of Vacancies: 2452
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/03/2021 11:59 PM|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||06/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
|1||Medical Officers||Pay Matrix Level of Level- 12|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Medical Officers||21 years||32 years|
- Candidate must have completed MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Must have possessed a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961.
- Candidate should have possessed required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test & Career Marking
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|UR / GEN & Other Candidates||500/-|
- Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 26/02/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.