Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Graduate Teacher Posts notification on 10/03/2021. Notification is out for 139 Vacancies. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 24/03/2021 to 23/04/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 10/03/2021
No. of Vacancies: 139
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Graduate Teacher Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/04/2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Graduate Teacher Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline|
No. of Vacancies
- Post Graduate Teacher: 44,900/-
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Graduate Teacher||21 years||32 years|
- Candidates should have completed Mater’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Should have completed 2 years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. course from regional college of education NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Having a B.Ed or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education, New Delhi.
Selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce Test
Exam Pattern: Part A
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks|
- Part B contains 100 questions with 100 marks covering the syllabus prescribed for PG Degree.
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|UR / GEN & Other Candidates||500/-|
- Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Graduate Teacher Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Graduate Teacher Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 24/03/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|