Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Dental Surgeon Posts notification. Notification is out for 82 Vacancies (Group- A) under Health And Family Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/03/2021 to 09/04/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon
Post Date: 24/02/2021
No. of Vacancies: 82
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Dental Surgeon Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/04/2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||16/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Dental Surgeon Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||
No. of Vacancies
- Not Disclosed
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Dental Surgeon||21 years||32 years|
- Candidates should have completed BDS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental council of India.
- Must have possessed a Registration Certificate.
- Candidate should possess required Conversion Certificates recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
Selection will be based on
- Career Marking and Written Test
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|UR / GEN & Other Candidates||500/-|
- Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Dental Surgeon Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.