Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts notification on 19/11/2021. Notification is out for 80 Group B Vacancies in Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 26/11/2021 to 24/12/2021. Candidates can check the post wise vacancy details in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director (Law)
Post Date: 19/11/2021
No. of Vacancies: 80
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
Registration starts from 26th November 2021. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for assistant director Posts will be active till 24th December 2021.
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/12/2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||31/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
Online Application is released for 80 Vacancies for both male and female. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Check the age limit for the Assistant Director post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 2021 and not later than 1st January 1998.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director||23 years||35 years|
- Candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have knowledge in computer applications.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test (360 Marks)
- Skill Test in Computer Application (40 Marks)
- Viva-Voce (50 Marks)
Place of Examination: Cuttack / Bhubaneswar
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of 500, where SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|UR / GEN & Other Candidates||500/-|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Login -> Register Now (New users).
- New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Click ->Apply Online.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Director Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 26/11/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|