Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Programmer Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Programmer post in Group – B. The post shall continue on a contractual basis for a period of 06 years. On the date of satisfactory completion of 06 years of contractual service, he/she shall be deemed to has been regularly appointed. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2019 to 29/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Programmer
Post Date: 21/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
Important Dates for OPSC Programmer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/01/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||04/02/2020|
- Programmer: 9,300-34,800/-with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- The age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1987 and not later than 1st January 1998.
- The upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable by 5 years in respect of Women (UR) candidates.
- A candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks.
The selection will be based on the:
|Career Marks||40 Marks|
|Practical Test||40 Marks|
|Viva Voce Test||20 Marks|
The Commission may short-list the candidates to a reasonable number on the basis of the evaluation of their academic career of MCA or its equivalent examination and marks obtained in the practical test for the Viva Voce Test.
The Practical Test consists of 04 questions having 10 marks each and the duration of the Practical Test will be 2 hours. The types of question are as follows:
- One from the database (MySQL) with data loading from a flat-file.
- Design a web-based form / report
- Write an operating system level / shell file and
- A question on excel analytical tool.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for OPSC Programmer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of the latest passport size photograph along with a scanned image of his / her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of the latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- The intimation Letter for the Practical Test / V.V. test to the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the Website of OPSC well before the date of the Practical Test / V.V. test. The candidates are required to download their Intimation Letter from the Website of the Commission. No separate Intimation Letter will be sent to the candidate
Important Links for OPSC Programmer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 30/12/2019)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|