Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/02/2020. Notification is out for 606 Lecturers in different disciplines in Group – A of O.E.S. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/02/2020 to 02/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lecturers
Post Date: 07/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 606
Important Dates for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Posts|
|11||Logic & Philosophy||10|
The age limit should be between 21 to 48 years.
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women / Ex-servicemen||05 years|
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks with 2nd class in Bachelor’s Degree and NET in the concerned subject.
The selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Candidates pay fees through Challan at any Branch of SBI.
|1||Gen / OBC||400 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD of Odisha||Nil|
How to Apply for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the OPSC website: www.opsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 08/02/2020 to 02/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After registration, a unique On-line Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note it for future reference.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.