Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts notification on 17/04/2023. OPSC Group B Recruitment Notification 2023 is out for filling 224 Lecturer vacancies in various disciplines under the Department of Skill Development & Technical Education. The online registration link will be active from 26/04/2023 to 26/05/2023. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria in the below content.
SSC Constable GD Exam 2022 Final Answer Key Released
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 17/04/2023
No. of Vacancies: 224
Important Dates for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts
Online registration commences on 26th April 2023. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online OPSC Lecturer (Group B) applications will be active till 26th May 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts
Online applications are invited for Lecturer (Group B). Totally 224 vacancies are released out of which 73 are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies below as the table contains the name of the category and the number of posts.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||10||5||1||8||24|
|Computer Science Engineering||2||4||0||3||9|
Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||Level – 10|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2022):
Check the age limit for the Lecturer posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1984 and not later than 1st August 2001.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max Age Limit|
|1||Lecturer||21 years||38 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, ESM and PwD candidates. Check the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Women / ESM – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
1. Lecturer (Engineering)
- Candidates should have completed a B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech (First Class) in relevant discipline.
2. Lecturer (Other Subjects)
- Candidates should have completed Masters Degree (First Class) in relevant discipline or equivalent.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Written Exam
No Application Fees.
How to apply for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OPSC official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email id or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.