Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 21 Assistant Fisheries Officers Group ‘B’ in Odisha Fisheries Service cadre. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/01/2020 to 13/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Fisheries Officer
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 31
Important Dates for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||13/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Fisheries Officer: 44,900/- in Level-10 of ORSP Rules, 2017.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The age limit should be between 21 to 37 years.
- He / She must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1983 and not later than 01/01/1999.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable by 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category.
A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University in India or abroad.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voce Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of the latest passport size photograph along with a scanned image of his / her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of the latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
- Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- Intimation Letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of Viva Voce which will be published in the Website and Newspapers.
Important Links for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 14/01/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|